Key sentences
1、 I’m sure you are all well equipped with knowledge.
我相信你们都具有丰富的专业知识。
2、 Now it’s time you put what you’ve learned into practice.
现在是把你们所学付诸实践的时候了。
3、 Ms.Chen graduated from Beijing University in 1990.
陈女士1900年毕业于北京大学。
4、 In the ten years overseas,she got a degree of MBA and worked in our main office in America.
她在海外十年,在取得了工商管理硕士学位后,就在我公司美国总部工作。
5、 During the time Mr.Zhou has been with us,his ability and dedication have always been a source of pride to us.
周先生跟我们在一起工作的这段时间中,他的才能以及他尽心尽力的精神一直是我们的骄傲。
6、 His absence from this office will be a great loss to us.
他离开这里,将是我们的一大损失。
7、 Many westerners saaume that Chinese working habits are the same as Japanese.
许多西方人认为中国人的工作习惯和日本人相同。
8、 The Chinese work for group goals,while Americans work for individual goals.
中国人为团体目标而工作,而美国人却为个人目标而工作。
9、 Now the Chinese younger generation is not as job-oriented as the older generations.
现在中国的年轻一代已不像老一辈那样以工作为重心。
10、Frist of all,we emphasize cooperation over competition.
首先,我们重视合作甚于竞争。
11、That way we make sure everyone works as a team.
这样,我们才能确使大家保持团队工作。
12、The American way of management features are strong management leader-ship and unionism.
美式管理的特色则为强大的管理领导权及工会制度。
13、We think women are equipped with the necessary skills and training to compete equally with men.
我们认为女性有必备的技术和训练与男性公平竞争。
14、We think women can reach their full potential in modern economy.
我们认为女性在现代经济中更能充分发挥潜能。
|